About the artist
Hi I'm Annick, i am a free spirited multidisciplinary artist, fancy words to say that i love creating with all types of mediums.
My favorite right now is mixed media collage painting. I love searching for images, cutting and pasting paper and placing thin layers of paint to unify everything.
A wide range of my artwork is about nature because i spent my childhood in Haiti and witnessed how the natural environment was constantly disrespected.
With my paintings i want to bring awareness to the preservation of nature. See more and collect art here
Here is a selection of group exhibitions i participated in:
- The Museum of science and Industry "Black Creativity " Chicago, Illinois, (2022).
- The Yellowstone Museum of Art Auction 53, "Yellowstone", Montane, (2021).
- Local Global, Global/Borderless Caribbean XII: Focus Miami, Little Haiti Cultural center, Miami, Florida, (2020).
- Haitian Museum of Art, woman artist exhibit: “ L’Art Haitian vue par nos Femmes” Musée du Pantheon National Haitien Mupanah, Port-au-Prince, Haiti. (2012).
- “Advanced Placement Studio Art Exhibit”, NSU Museum, Fort Lauderdale, Florida. (2005).
Here are some prizes and awards:
- Miami Dade Artist Access grant winner, Spring (2022).
- 1st prizewinner of painting competition Art Africa, Miami, Florida (2019).
- 1st prizewinner of the SWAN DAY photo contest by Women Arts, Berkeley, California (2018).
If you would like to see more information, please take a look at my Publications page or my resume.
Here are famous places where you can see my artwork:
- West Colony Club, Public Art collection, City of Tamarac (2023)
- University Health Women's and Children's Hospital, San Antonio. Texas, (2022)
- Kimpton Epic Hotel, pool side cabana, Miami (2021)
- Miami International Airport, Mia Galleries (2020)
- Hillary Clinton (American politician) private collection USA (2014)
- Jon Landau (American film producer/ co producer of Avatar) private collection USA (2011)
Fun Facts about me
- I like to garden, i find it so relaxing, i have herbs, peppers and i grow and collect orchids. (small collection now, don't tell my husband about 60, they are considered painting models)
- I love dancing, especially salsa, i watched people twirling when i was studying in Dominican Republic, and I couldn't wait to learn, i spent almost 2 years learning steps.
- Frida Kahlo is my favorite artist, her work is so detailed and tells so many stories.
- I paint on my patio surrounded by plants, with incredible natural light.
- Fluffy my dog is always near
This is only visible to you because you are logged in and are authorized to manage this website. This message is not visible to other website visitors.
Import From Instagram
Click on any Image to continue
Create a New Favorite List
Below, select which favorite lists you would like to save this product into.
This Website Supports Augmented Reality to Live Preview Art
This means you can use the camera on your phone or tablet and superimpose any piece of art onto a wall inside of your home or business.
To use this feature, Just look for the "Live Preview AR" button when viewing any piece of art on this website!
Sign up to my mailing list to be the first to know
about New ARTWORK and exhibitions!
Be invited to my next Art Show and get First Dibs on new Artworks